A 60-page MEGA-pack of worksheets…..
with a FREE set of Drills and ….a BONUS of ‘bouncy’ word practice sheets.
If you want to learn a more relaxed and playful style of brush calligraphy, then these worksheets are for you! Download…..print….and pick up a large brush pen (such as a Tombow Dual Brush, Sakura Koi Coloring Brush, Kuretake Brushables, Marvy Uchida Le Plume II)
Break some rules, change your angles, and draw bigger loops…..you will enjoy writing with this looser style in your notebooks, planners, journals, and more.
This HUGE 60-page mega-pack of bouncy calligraphy tracing guide worksheets includes the following:
- 1 exemplar (a – z on a single page)
- 2 blank practice grids
- 6 Review worksheets
- 15 Helpful Hints (2 pages of Instructions)
- 26 Alphabet worksheets (one letter per tracing page)
- PLUS….Free set of Drills (17 Different Basic Strokes in the Bouncy style)
- BONUS: 3 extra practice sheets of ‘bouncy’ words! “Hello” “Thanks” “Believe”
How do you use these worksheets? Download…..Print…..Practice.
First, download after purchase (from your Account here or in the email you receive). Second, print on very smooth paper (I recommend HP LaserJet 32 lbs or similar….see below). OR print on regular copy paper and use Tracing Paper on top. Why smooth paper? Regular paper will damage and fray your brush tips.