If you want to learn a more relaxed and playful style of brush calligraphy, then these worksheets are for you! Download…..print….and pick up a small brush pen (such as my Kelly Creates Multicolor Small Brush Pens, Dream Pens –small tip side), Tombow Fudenosuke pens, Pentel Sign Touch pens and similar size brush tips)
Break some rules, change your angles, and draw bigger loops…..you will enjoy writing with this looser style in your cards, notebooks, planners, journals, and more.
This comprehensive 40-page set of bouncy calligraphy tracing guide worksheets includes the following:
- 1 exemplar (a – z on a single page)
- 2 blank practice grids
- 4 Review worksheets
- 15 Helpful Hints (2 pages of Instructions)
- 10 pages of all the basic strokes & drills (in bouncy style)
- 20 lowercase alphabet worksheets (organized easiest to most difficult)
- BONUS: an extra practice sheet of the bouncy word “hello”
How do you use these worksheets? Download…..Print…..Practice.
First, download after purchase (from your Account here or in the email you receive). Second, print on very smooth paper (I recommend HP LaserJet 32 lbs or similar….see below). OR print on regular copy paper and use Tracing Paper on top. Why smooth paper? Regular paper will damage and fray your brush tips.