NEW Releases for Hand lettering calligraphy with Kelly Creates brand brush pens journals and more! www.kellycreates.ca

I am beyond excited to announce my second release of hand lettering products with American Crafts! New workbooks, pens, practice pads, project books, journals, stamps….and MORE!

In the upcoming weeks, I will feature all of these items here on my blog and tell you more about them! They will be available in retailers in September, October and November!

10 Comments on NEW Releases for Kelly Creates with American Crafts!

1. Andrea
    August 22, 2018 at 10:49 am (1 month ago)

I can’t seem to find a Michael’s that has the small lettering pads? Will you still sell them?

• Kelly
      September 9, 2018 at 8:48 pm (2 weeks ago)

Andrea, the workbooks are in stores, but not in Michaels right now. Michaels still has the pens. If you live in the States, then you will find the workbooks in Joann Stores. Let me know if you’re in Canada and I will help you find the workbooks here too,

2. Michelle Marks
    August 22, 2018 at 2:06 pm (1 month ago)

Wow wow wow!!! I am soooo impressed and proud of you my friend!

3. Susie Burgin
    August 22, 2018 at 5:58 pm (1 month ago)

Wow Kelly!!!! Congratulations!!! I’m so excited and happy for you and thanks so much for adding to our lettering journey!!! Can’t wait for the Bouncy workbooks and the new pens too!!! YAY!!!!!

4. Sus Shepard
    August 24, 2018 at 9:47 am (1 month ago)

Kelly I have a request – I used to have beautiful handwriting but have developed a brain disorder and thought those days were over. I saw u on HSN and decided to give brush lettering a try. I love it. The small lettering is too difficult but the large letters are so much fun. I’ve filled 5 large letter workbooks. I have most all your items but the small letters are just too difficult with my disability. Could u do the word stamps in the large letter size ? Or do a workbook but instead of large letters do large lettered words. You could do all different kinds of words. It would help me so much with connecting the letters into words. Thank u for bringing brush lettering into my life. I look forward to seeing u on HSN next month.

• Kelly
      September 9, 2018 at 8:47 pm (2 weeks ago)

Hello Sus, I actually do have ‘word’ Connections worksheets to download and on HSN and in stores soon the Connections workbooks for large and small brush pens are coming. I’m so excited! I think you will like them.

5. Jeslin Wong
    September 11, 2018 at 11:18 pm (2 weeks ago)

When will your new lettering products available for purchase in your shop?

• Kelly
      September 18, 2018 at 3:00 pm (6 days ago)

I’m waiting to hear about that… probably in October.

6. Rachelle
    September 17, 2018 at 10:06 pm (6 days ago)

Oh boy i am so excited for your new collection of workbooks and all these new beautiful colors of pens to but i have to say im really happy you made a blending kit i have wanted one for awhile now! Do you have any idea when these products will be in the local craft stores?

• Kelly
      September 18, 2018 at 2:59 pm (6 days ago)

I’m really excited too Rachelle! Yes, they will be available soon…just go into your local store and ask 🙂