My new Double the Fun layout and sketch are up on the Canadian Scrapbooker website for your scrapbooking entertainment!  And yes….this is for the SPRING 2014 page call.  Yikes.

I took these pics of BabyOfTheFamily and her sweet friend “B” while they were making flower headbands for their friends, one weekend afternoon a couple of months ago.  These two girls together always have so much fun, and they are both really crafty, which makes me happy 🙂

The yellow background papers are DCWV, but everything else is from Webster’s Pages (papers, stickers, twine, resin).

I just love the fresh patterns and colours of this Allison Kreft “Composition & Color” collection and already have plans for future layouts!

I hope you have a chance to design a double layout based on my sketch…and remember to submit it to Canadian Scrapbooker magazine!

10 Comments on New Double the Fun!

1. Charlotte Brochu
    September 10, 2013 at 5:12 am (3 years ago)

Very fun and bright layout! Love the photos! They are just too adorable!

2. langeatheart
    September 10, 2013 at 7:56 am (3 years ago)

I started out with two page layouts and then got caught up in the trend of one pagers. Your sketches and layouts have convinced me to give a go a two pages again. I love the layout and does utilize more photos. Big fan I am a follower and would love it if you would come visit my blog at and let me know what you think! It would be an honor. 🙂

3. Lynn
    September 10, 2013 at 8:06 am (3 years ago)

I love all the different patterns and colours on your layout Kelly and the photos are beautiful. You have some crafty girls on your hands!!

4. Michelle
    September 10, 2013 at 5:37 pm (3 years ago)

Holy cow! Who is this girly girl and what happened to your tomboy???? Looking good BOF { and can’t wait to see you in less than 48 hours!!!!} Gorgeous Layout Kelly…have it printed off ready to take to carnival! 🙂

5. Cindy Gay
    September 10, 2013 at 5:57 pm (3 years ago)

I love their head bands too. Really like the pictures of them jumping.

6. Sharon Fritchman
    September 11, 2013 at 2:52 am (3 years ago)

Beautiful take on this 2-page sketch, Kelly! I absolutely LOVE these photos, so much! You scrapped them with your wonderful “Kelly Style!” I love the colors and all of your amazing details!

7. Miae
    September 26, 2013 at 12:28 pm (3 years ago)

I swear I cannot make a double page LO, you made yours so beautifully! And really, I keep coming back to the photos but aren’t they the cutest!

8. Izzy Anderson
    October 9, 2013 at 3:13 pm (3 years ago)

Super fun pics of your daughter and her friend. I love your handwriting! Beautiful layout, as always!