Welcome to our ScrapThat!
June Kit Reveal and Blog Hop!!
We are so happy to see June after the long winter and excited to show you our creations with our beautiful Prima Collection “Sunrise Sunset” !
Here are my two layouts….the first one is based on Amarilys’s lovely sketch.
I designed my second layout using Prima’s May BAP Sketch.
Here is the Prima sketch:
I made a video to show how this layout came together, in fast forward, using this sketch.
You can click HERE to watch this video on YouTube and subscribe to my Channel to qualify for the Hop prize. As well, I will have a video tutorial later in June to show how I altered the metal butterflies.
Our Blog Hop features 9 fabulous hop sites including our Design Team blogs.
If you came here from:
you are on the right track!
Then follow the rest of the order:
We are so happy to welcome the amazing
as our June Guest Designer!!!
Hey, my name is Zoe Nemburt, and I am absolutely thrilled to be asked to design as a guest for ScrapThat! this month. I started scrapbooking in 2009 and seriously never looked back. I felt I had finally found my crafty passion!! Super Excited to be here for the month of June with the ScrapThat! team and I really hope to inspire you to create something fabulous.
Be sure to stop by Zoe’s blog, Designs by Zoe, to be inspired by her gorgeous work!
We are sad to say farewell to our talented DT Member, Sarah Routledge.
We have been inspired by your creativity and learned so much from your tutorials.
With your optimism and talent, we are sure you will reach every dream.
You will be missed.
We wish you luck on your new endeavors!
Now, without further ado….
Introducing our June Kit,
“From Sunrise to Sunset”
Featuring the designs of the fabulous Anna Dabrowska (a.k.a. Finnabair) we present a collection of rich colors and designs that run from brights to neutrals. Whatever your scrapping style is, you will love this kit that is just chock-full of Prima goodies!
Take a look:
More details on this collection can be found here:
We are currently accepting new
Kit Club Members.
For more information,
complete the form on the link below:
Look at the beautiful sketch Amarilys has created for June:
We have something new for June!
In addition to Amy’s sketch challenge,
other members of the DT will also be hosting challenges!
- Tracey G.’s challenge: “Scrap out of your comfort zone”
- Laura’s Challenge: “Using a long title”
- Sandi’s Challenge: “Color Challenge”
- Tracey S.’s Challenge: “Use a stencil”
Check them out here.
Everyone is welcome to participate.
Entries for all challenges are due by Wednesday, June 26.
All winners of our challenges, including Layout of the Week, are eligible to receive 10% off any 2012 Kits ~ including Add-ons!
The June Blog Hop Prize is our “Life’s Muse” Main Kit featuring Webster’s Pages Everyday Poetry Collection (Webster’s Poetry)
To qualify for this month’s FABULOUS Prize, you must complete the following:
- Visit each blog listed on the hop to see what each designer has created using this month’s kit and sketch (comments are very much appreciated).
- Each designer’s blog hop post will feature a word or two that will make up a secret sentence, collect these words along the way.
- You must become a FOLLOWER of each blog along the way and LIKE us on our Facebook Page!
- Subscribe to Kelly’s YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/kellycreates
- Post the ScrapThat! Blinkie on your blog.
- For your last stop on our Blog Hop return here to the ScrapThat! Chat Blog. Leave a comment letting us know you have completed the hop.(Please do NOT include the secret sentence in your comments.)
- Email the secret sentence to Tracey Sabella: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Blog Hop ends Sunday, June 2 at Midnight EST.
The prize MUST be claimed within 3 days of the forum announcement which will also be made on the ScrapThat! Blog.
~ If left unclaimed a NEW winner will be chosen ~
**Winner will pay actual shipping costs for sending the kit from Canada.**
Shipping costs will be invoiced via PayPal unless you are a kit member,
then your prize will be shipped with your monthly kit.
Prizes won during the month will be mailed out the first week of the following month.
Due to Customs clearance, International mailings sometimes take 30-75 days to receive.
My secret word is:
For your final stop, return to the ScrapThat! Blog
to let us know you have completed the hop.
Remember ~ only send the secret sentence to email@example.com